Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, January 12, 2008


Seriously, my friends are my life. I would need a whole bible to write down all the names of the people in my life to influence. There have been haters from my old school & current school. There are some who I don't like, and there are my sisters.

The people in my life have brought of many views in my life. I don't really know how to explain it...but they just do :D


what really ticks me off sometimes are liars. today this girl promised me to give me breaking dawn which i haven't read yet T.T oh i brought the wrong book && stop reminding me; i'm nice enough to actually lend it to you.
what a priss man! she is such a liar, saying she has breaking dawn -.- i bet it was someone elses. seriously, i know i often lie, but seriously that just ticks me off.


seriously, what is up with all this gossip? i mean really must we all stab each other in the back when we don't mean to? i don't think anyone has thought about what they are doing when they say like oh that shirt makes her look too thin or something like that. i know that when i'm hanging out with my friends, i honestly feel insecure sometimes. i wonder if i do the wrong thing, or if i make a fool out of myself. like at parties, i try to have a good time, but i have the hair on the back on my neck standing, getting a chill running down & up my spine. seriously, i wonder what people say about me. i wonder am i the geek they take about behind my back, or am i the girl people are secretly jealous of?


don't you girls every wonder what guys are thinking? i mean they may seem tough and all but WHAT are they thinking on the inside! Is it food, is it you? Is it another girl!?! Seriously we wanna know. I never really asked my guy friends;; what are you thinking? but i've always wanted too. i think i will start tomorrow with my ex-crush because i've always wondered the most about him. now it's a good time to ask right? x] haha
well comment me telling me what you think are usually in a guys head, because i think it's there true emotions :D
[do they have any? no offense]

xoxo- mariam georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment